Card game pitting WWE fighters against one other
This action-packed mobile game allows wrestling fans to collect their favorite stars, upgrade their stats, and battle it out in the ring with players from around the world.
Wrestling games have remained popular since the first consoles were released to the public, but WWE SuperCard has given the world a new look at this genre. Instead of controlling a single wrestler, players collect and upgrade their cards to battle it out with one another in different matches. Every single card that is unlocked has its own statistics and rarity level. As you collect more cards, you can scrap the ones you do not enjoy to boost your favorites.
In addition to altering the base stats of your wrestlers, you can also equip them with various items to improve their numbers. From chairs to ladders, you can turn an entry-level wrestler into one of the leading competitors with enough time and dedication. After you have assembled your team in WWE SuperCard, you can then join various tournaments or challenge other players from around the world. Instead of actively fighting, you follow each of the automated matches to see how your team has done. In between the matches, you must heal and boost your wrestlers to be sure that they are ready for the next event.
The biggest draw of WWE SuperCard is the passive upgrading system. While there are options to purchase additional credits, the casual gamer can enjoy themselves for a few hours every week with the free cards they receive. Each mini-game has its own pros and cons, and most avid wrestling fans are sure to find at least a few matches they will enjoy being a part of.
- Hundreds of unique cards to collect
- Enjoyable card animations
- A variety of mini-games to choose from
- The sound effects become repetitive
- Players can pay to boost themselves ahead
· Collect new Throwback cards highlighting Legendary WWE Superstars such as Mankind, Triple H and more!
· Now earn rewards for being one of the top spots on the Ranked and Royal Rumble mode leaderboards.
· Draft in events and other modes with a single, universal rating.
· Misc. bug fixes & improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.